Läuft Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes auf deinem Computer? Schaue dir jetzt die Anforderungen für deinen PC an um das Spiel von Steel Crate Games zum laufen zu bekommen. Wir zeigen dir in einer einfachen Übersicht die Voraussetzungen um Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes auf deinem Rechner installieren zu können.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Systemanforderungen an deinen PCFind yourself trapped alone in a room with a ticking time bomb. Your friends have the manual to defuse it, but they can't see the bomb, so you're going to have to talk it out – fast!. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes ist ein Indie Spiel von Steel Crate Games. Veröffentlicht wurde es am 8. Okt. 2015 von Steel Crate Games.
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 or higher
- Prozessor: 1.5 Ghz
- Arbeitsspeicher: 2 GB RAM
- Grafik: 256MB DirectX 9 or higher
- Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Zusätzliche Anmerkungen: A printed copy of the Bomb Defusal Manual or an additional web-enabled device to view the Bomb Defusal Manual is required. The Bomb Defusal Manual is freely available at www.bombmanual.com . HTC Vive or Oculus Rift/DK2 required for VR play. Gamepad or motion controllers required for VR play.
Über Keep Talking and Nobody ExplodesIn Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or deciphering information from the manual.
Puzzle solving and communication skills – and maybe a few friendships – will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
- Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Only one copy of the game needed – If you can talk to the bomb Defuser, you can be their Expert. Try using your favorite voice chat service and playing remotely.
- Mod support – Try new community-made modules, missions, and more from the Steam Workshop!
- VR Supported – Enter an unmatched immersive experience, isolated from your Experts. Swap out between rounds and share the experience with your friends!
The Bomb Defusal Manual is freely available at http://www.bombmanual.com and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device.